Please click on the picture below to check availability and to book your trip
What You Will Need
- A valid Minnesota fishing license
- Food and drink
- Rain Gear
* I practice CPR (Catch, Photo, Release), and do not clean fish. You are welcome to keep your catch. I provide a bag if needed.
You are welcome to bring your own gear if desired.
What I will provide
- Tackle and lures
We will meet at the launch area 15 minutes before departure to get acquainted, sign a general release form, get situated, and discuss what species you’d like to fish and strategies on how to catch them.
- Boat – 2017 Ranger Boats Angler 1860 (19ft) w/ Yamaha 150hp engine, Yamaha 9.9 engine , Minn Kota Ulterra trolling motor, Humminbird electronics.
- Rods – Favorite, Hook Look Musky Rods, JAW
- Reels – Abu Garcia, Mitchell, Daiwa, Shimano, Picifun
- Tackle & Lures – Snyders Lures, Hook Look Lures, Reef Runner Lures, Tuf-Line