What You Will Need
- A valid Minnesota fishing license
- Food and drink
- Rain Gear
- Bucket for your fish *
* I practice CPR (Catch, Photo, Release), and do not clean fish. You are welcome to keep your catch.
You are welcome to bring your own gear if desired.
What I will provide
- Tackle and lures
We will meet at the launch area 15 minutes before departure to get acquainted, sign a general release form, get situated, and discuss what species you’d like to fish and strategies on how to catch them.
- Boat – 2011 Alumacraft Navigator w/ Yamaha 115hp engine, Humminbird electronics.
- Rods – Abu Garcia, Hook Look Musky Rods, Jig-A-whopper
- Reels – Abu Garcia, Mitchell, Daiwa,Shimano
- Tackle & Lures – Snyders Lures, Hook Look Lures,Reef Runner Lures,Tuf-Line